Spring Above Marketing recognizes that protecting the environment is task for each and every individual and business. As a business working in the digital field we recognize the importance of efficiency, recycling and creating a small carbon footprint. We work each day to insure that we are responsible in our impact on the earth and its resources.
We are committed to reduce pollution wherever possible and will ensure that as well as optimizing new products, services and processes to facilitate this prevention, existing systems and processes are reviewed in order to identify areas for pollution prevention. This will be achieved by:
- reducing the use of polluting materials or technologies
- recycling or reusing materials within Spring Above Marketing offices
- composting as many organic materials as possible
- transferring materials or waste for recycling or reuse
- purchasing products that are made from recycled materials
- where no other option is available, controlled disposal
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Spring Above Marketing.
Through the implementation of this policy, Spring Above Marketing will set a leading example of good environmental management for its industry.
The policy is available to the public through posting on the company website.